Monday 14 March 2011

Get Paid Cash For Surveys Instead Of Updating Your Status

Are you a Facebook junkie ? Big Twitter fan ? Maybe you think its getting a bit boring, and that the time you spend on the internet could be put to a better use, even making money.
Literally millions of people on the net are spending one or two hours a night on their favorite social websites. Some people are even spending twice as much or more, whether it be updating their Facebook status , playing games, checking celebrities Tweets or blogging about their favorite subjects.
Don't get me wrong I was exactly the same. I could spend all night on Facebook looking for old friends, checking out their photos, posting my own or even just telling people what i had for dinner that night. When that got boring i moved onto the multitude of games they have and it was lots of fun, i was hooked for a long time.
Eventually that started to get old too and I was thinking about how much time i was spending sitting at my computer and that if i could spend that time making some money, actually contributing to a better life i wouldn't feel so guilty and ofcourse who couldn't use some extra money.
That was when i started putting things in the search engines like "make money online" and "get paid cash for" and i came across, among other things, the Paid Survey sites. This seemed to me to be a great way to make cash in my free time. But there are many such sites and it can be overwhelming trying to pick the right ones to join, and not knowing much about them i just jumped in head first.
Well I learned pretty quickly that not all of these Survey sites are of top quality and not all of them pay cash. Some site give coupons, some give "reward points" and some do pay, just not very much. There are survey companies that take members for free and others that charge a fee to join. Also there are a small number of fake sites and scams but these are rare.
Overall it is my opinion that to make any decent amount of real money you must choose the sites that charge a fee to join because they have better surveys from bigger companies and can pay you better. They also offer more of them and that is important, the more surveys you take the more money you can make. Even better is to join multiple sites to keep those surveys coming in.
So now i consider taking surveys as my second job and after a lot of trial and error i think that i'm really on to something good. I still checkout my social networks from time to time but ive found a better way to use my free time. Oh yeah and I'm loving the extra cash.
If you would like to start making money from paid online surveys then go to http://opinions4cash.info

No comments:

Post a Comment